Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Emergency Restoration in Philadelphia, PA
Here at SERVPRO of South Philadelphia / SE Delaware County, we strive to provide you with the best service in the Philadelphia area. Throughout each franchise, our method is the "1-4-8 Response Time". Within 1 hour we will assist you and your emergency. Within 4 hours, we will get a crew out to your location to at least get an inspection of your water, fire, or mold damage, and see what needs to be done. Within 8 hours, our office will have a verbal conversation with the adjuster. By having this method, it gives us a good guideline to follow. It also allows you, as a customer to know that we like to stay true to our word in providing you with the utmost customer service.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (610) 237-9700
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of South Philadelphia / SE Delaware County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.